bd-jobcirculars.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We have made a policy by which we can give our response to any infringement notices and then we can make necessary actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
bd-jobcirculars.com finds any copyrighted material posted on it or if our search engine returns back your copyrighted material’s links’ and you want to delete this material then a written communication must be provided by your site within which detailed information must be given in the section as follows. We suggest you to have first contact an attorney for legal guidance on the respective issue.
Following are the elements that should be provided in your copyright infringement claim:
• Evidence from the authorized person who can act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Sufficient contact information must be given accompanied with valid email address so that we may contact you.
• The copyrighted work claimed should be identified to have been infringed and should have at least one search term under which the material appears in bd-jobcirculars.com
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement should be given that proves information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Authorized person must have signed the statement to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
You can send the written infringement notice to the following address and an email notification through Contact Us form.
To remove content that contains illegal
material please send us send us direct links to each publication.For responding your email we need at least 1-2 business days.NOTE:Emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not speed up your request and it may result in delayed response because of the reason that your complaint has been not filled properly .